Raspberry Coconut Popsicles
Dairy free Raspberry Coconut Smoothie Popsicles, perfect for making with kids during the summer! These wholesome, healthy popsicles feel like such a treat, with no refined sugar or dairy!
• 1 Ripe Banana
• 1/2 cup (40g) Raspberries
• 1/2 cup (120ml) Coconut Milk
• 1 tablespoon Maple Syrup
• Dark Chocolate
• Desiccated Coconut
• Pistachio Nuts
- Put all the ingredients for the smoothie base into a blender, and blend thoroughly until completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into your popsicle moulds, add sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- To remove the popsicles, run the outside of the mould briefly under lukewarm water to loosen it, then pull it out.
- If desired, top with melted chocolate and other toppings!
Will keep in the freezer for up to 3 months.