SUMMER CHOC PEANUT BUTTER SMOOTHIE BOWL
- 2 frozen bananas, chopped, plus 1 fresh banana
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter, plus extra to serve
- 250 ml (9 fl oz/1 cup) coconut milk
- 250 ml (9 fl oz/1 cup) rice milk
- 1–2 tablespoons raw cacao powder, plus extra for sprinkling
- ½ teaspoon mama powder
- 1 teaspoon mesquite powder (optional)
- 2 tablespoons activated buckwheat groats
Place the frozen bananas in a blender. Add the peanut butter, coconut milk and rice milk, along with the cacao powder, maca and mesquite, if using. Whiz until smooth, then pour into two small bowls.
Slice the remaining banana and arrange over each bowl. Top with an extra dollop of peanut butter, then sprinkle with the buckwheat groats and extra cacao powder.
Recipe by Taline Gabriel of the Hippie Lane for The Source Bulk Foods www.thesourcebulkfoods.com.au