Cottage Cheese Banana Oatmeal Protein Pancakes
Delicious protein pancakes made in a blender with ingredients like potassium rich banana, protein-packed cottage cheese and oats! Nearly 20g protein per serving!
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 banana
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- Optional add-ins/toppings: Fresh berries, fruit or peanut butter
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until completely smooth, for approximately 30 seconds.
- Lightly coat a large nonstick cooking pan with your favourite cooking spray and heat over medium low heat.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cup onto cooking pan and cook.
- Cook for 60-90 seconds on each side until bubbles appear on top.
- Flip pancakes and cook until golden brown on underside.
- Wipe cooking pan, clean and repeat with more cooking spray and remaining batter.
- Add desired toppings such as chocolate chips or blueberries.
Serves 4 pancakes
Calories 324// Fat 7.7g// Saturated fat 1.3g// Carbohydrates 42.3g// Sugar 10g// Fibre 5.5g// Protein 19.6g
Prep time 5 mins// Cook time 10 mins// Total time 15 mins
Source: Ambitious Kitchen